With the Books-A-Million survey, customers have a chance to express their opinions on their recent shopping trip to the store and receive a coupon and a sweepstakes entry in return. For those who may be unsure about what is needed to take the questionnaire or the rules involved, the following article details all you need to know about the survey including a step-by-step walkthrough to taking it.\
Books-A-Million – About the Company
Books-A-Million (otherwise known as BAM!) is the second largest bookstore chain in the United States. First started up in 1917 as a simple newsstand run by 14-year-old Clyde B. Anderson, the store currently boasts over 200 locations in more than 30 states. They sell a range of things from magazines to books and toys.
What is the Books-A-Million Survey
When you take the Books-A-Million survey, you should expect to find standard customer feedback questions such as agreeing/disagreeing with particular statements and discussing specifics about your purchase. The main purpose of the survey seems to be for the company to have a stronger grasp on what may be working and may not be working in their customer service.
What You Will Need
You can take the Books-A-Million survey online by having a survey invitation code. This can be a receipt or a specific survey invitation card. Also, you must have a valid email address to receive the coupon code If you only want to participate in the sweepstakes, then you can do so without a purchase. Once you complete the Books-A-Million survey and receive the coupon code, it is only valid for 30 days.
How to Participate in the Books-A-Million Survey
- Non-purchase method: You must hand-write this letter that should contain your name, phone, address, email, and participating client name. See more details about exactly what you need to write and who to mail to in their rules.
- Online method: Go to the Books-A-Million survey website and enter the survey code.
- You will start by giving basic answers such as exactly what location you visited and why you went there. Additionally, you’ll input the time and date of your visit, both of which is found on your receipt.
- Go through the survey selecting responses that range from “strongly agree” to “strongly disagree” about various statements.
- Once you near the end, you can decide if you want to receive additional offers from the store. Regardless of what you decide, you can enter more personal information in order to be entered into their sweepstakes.
Useful Information about the Books-A-Million Survey
The book store has an official website where you can browse and shop online, while the Books-A-Million survey is taken on a different website. For taking the survey, you will receive a coupon code valid for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. You will also be entered into their sweepstakes: a daily one worth $1,000 or a weekly one of $500.
This is open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, The Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and The Republic of Korea. You must be above the age of majority in the listed areas to participate.
Hours of operation for Books-A-Million stores can differ between some locations. You can find some open from Sun – Thurs 9 AM – 11 PM, and Fri – Sat 8 AM – Midnight. Other stores you can catch running Mon – Sat 10 AM – 9 PM, and Sun 12 PM – 5 PM. Check with your nearest Books-A-Million store to learn more about their individual hours.
Books-A-Million operates in 32 U.S. states, and the company has well more than 300 locations. If you want to search for a location near you, head to their website to use their store locator page.
How to Contact Books-A-Million
There are a handful of routes you can go down when contacting Books-A-Million. To start on their website, you can check out their “” page to find their chat link and submit a report. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Books-A-Million is also available on social media listed here: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.
Current average ratings.