Microsoft is on the lookout for honest feedback about their products, services, and overall business. Their customer satisfaction survey is an easy way for you to share your experiences with the company and get the chance to win a prize. The following will give you additional information about the company and what you can expect from the Microsoft survey.
Microsoft – About the Company
Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, and it serves as an American multinational technology company. The company manufactures, develops, licenses, and sells and a number of computer software, electronics, and other services.
What is the Microsoft Survey
The Microsoft survey is an opportunity for you to quickly share your experiences with the company whether you shopped online or at one of their retail locations. Generally, the survey goes by quickly with you selecting an answer on a rated scale and typing additional information about the rating. Otherwise, you can choose to be contacted further via email or phone to provide more thorough feedback.
What You Will Need
To complete the Microsoft survey online, you will need a stable Internet connection. You can select to be contacted further by a representative over the phone or via email. A working phone and valid email address is needed for those options. If you only want to enter the sweepstakes, you can do so by mailing in your entry instead.
How to Participate in the Microsoft Survey
- Mail: On a piece of paper, hand print your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, age, and email if you have one. Mail it to Microsoft Q2 NPS Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488.
- Online: Go to the Microsoft survey website and select your preferred language from the list provided before beginning.
- Either provide the city/state if you shopped at a retail location or choose the option that you shopped at the online store.
- Answer all the questions presented. Examples include: whether you would recommend Microsoft to others and how you’d rate your shopping experience.
- Select whether you wish to provide additional feedback information over the phone or via email. You can also choose not to be contacted any further.
- Conclude the Microsoft survey and choose whether you want to be entered into the sweepstakes.
Useful Information about the Microsoft Survey
For anyone wanting to take the guest survey, you must be 18-years-old or older and be a legal resident of the United States including the District of Columbia. Any employees, household and family members are not eligible. When you complete the Microsoft survey, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Microsoft Surface Pro and Cover, which is retailed at approximately $930.
Microsoft doesn’t list its store or corporate offices hours of operations online; however, you can contact individual stores to learn more.
Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, and the company has a number of offices throughout the United States and worldwide. You can check out a list of their worldwide locations as well as search for their online.
How to Contact Microsoft
Reaching out to Microsoft can be accomplished a number of ways. You can use their on their contact page, their support contact page, and their disability answer desk page. Microsoft can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
If you want to talk to a representative for store support, those living in the United States and Puerto Rico can call 1-877-696-7786. To talk to someone for disability and accessibility support, you can call 1-800-936-5900, Mon – Fri 6 AM – 10 PM PST, and Sat – Sun 7 AM – 6 PM PST.
Current average ratings.