Subway wants to give back to their loyal customer base, and they are doing so with the Subway survey for 2017. When you finish the survey, you will automatically receive a free coupon code to use on your next visit. The Subway survey is very straightforward. But we still came up with this short guide to explain the process so you that you have everything you need to complete it.
Subway – About the Company
Subway is an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in submarine sandwiches made using fresh, healthy ingredients. They have expanded well beyond the U.S. since their opening in the 1960s, and now have thousands of restaurants globally. Subway offers other goods beyond subs such as salads and healthy meals geared toward kids.
What Is the Subway Survey
When you begin the Subway survey, you will notice a number of questions pertaining not only to your general experience, but also to the types of subs you tried out in 2017. You will mostly need to rate everything on a scale from 1-10. The whole purpose of the Subway survey is for the company to learn what they may have done right or wrong. Then, they reward loyal customers with a free coupon.
What You Will Need
Before you can participate in the Subway survey for 2017, you have to keep the receipt from your latest visit on-hand. The survey can only be started by entering the Subway restaurant number located on the receipt. This code expires within 30 days of your visit. Make sure to have a sturdy Internet connection as well in addition to having a pen or pencil to write your coupon number down.
How to Participate in the Subway Survey
- Keep your receipt from your most recent trip to a Subway restaurant and head over to the survey website.
- Located on your receipt is the restaurant number that you must type in before beginning the Subway survey.
- You will enter the date of your visit, being certain that it matches what is printed on the receipt.
- When you begin the Subway survey, you will answer questions rating your satisfaction with various services. You will also respond to whether you will recommend Subway to others. The entire process should be completed in about 1-minute.
- Once you reach the end, you will need to enter a valid email address. It is in your email that you will receive the coupon code that you must write down in the space that is provided on your receipt.
Useful Information about the Subway Survey
For completing the survey in the allocated timeframe, you will receive a code to get a free cookie on your next visit. You have to be 18-years-old or above in order to access the website and the survey.
Subway’s hours of operations are different according to each restaurant’s location. Some businesses run Sun – Thurs 6 AM – 9 PM, and Fri – Sat 6 AM – 10 PM. Others run Mon – Fri 7 AM – 10 PM, Sat 8 AM – 10 PM, and closed on Sun. Take a look at your local store to get their exact hours.
As one of the fastest growing franchises in the world, Subway boasts over 40,000 restaurants in over 100 countries. Across the U.S. alone, there are more than 26,000 outlets. Try your hand at their store locator to find restaurants closest to you.
How to Contact Subway
You can reach out to Subway through multiple ways. Head on over to their webpage to see the different means of contacting the company from getting information about a Subway Card to learning about catering options.
Current average ratings.