If you’ve ever eaten out at a Wingstop restaurant, now’s your chance to share your experience and possibly win a cash prize. The Wingstop survey allows the company to gauge customer satisfaction, so it consists of standard feedback questions. However, you can make use of the following guide if you need more information about the survey and the company itself.
Wingstop – About the Company
Wingstop Restaurants, Inc. is a chain of restaurants known for their chicken wings and their classic aviation-themed decorations that send you back in time to the ’30s and ’40s. The company found its footing in Garland, Texas in 1998, and it has since grown across the United States and abroad to various countries, boasting over 1,000 restaurants.
What is the Wingstop Survey
The Wingstop survey is a short and easy to take questionnaire that gives customers a chance to speak honestly about their experiences with the restaurant. When you take the survey, you’ll see multiple choice-like questions that’ll ask you to rate your satisfaction level with a number of things and some details about your order.
What You Will Need
To take the Wingstop survey, you must have made a purchase at a restaurant to receive the specially marked receipt. There is a limit of one entry per person/email address per day. You can take the survey either over the phone or online. However, if you just want to partake in the sweepstakes without leaving feedback, you can mail-in an entry without making a purchase.
How to Participate in the Wingstop Survey
- Mail: On a 3″ x 5″ card, hand print your name, full address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and birth date to Wingstop Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- Online: Go to the Guest Feedback Survey webpage with your receipt handy to begin the Wingstop survey.
- Enter the restaurant number, date and time of visit, and the order number in their corresponding boxes. If you need to, you can select Español. Either way, continue on to take the survey.
- You’ll be asked a number of general things about your dining experience such as your method of ordering, an estimated price range of your total order amount, how you dined at the restaurant, etc.
- Afterward, you’ll rate your satisfaction level with various things like the restaurant’s atmosphere and the quality of your service.
- As you continue the survey, you’ll eventually rate the likelihood of you recommending the restaurant and say if you want to leave additional information. Or if you want to be contacted by a team member.
- In the end, you’ll fill out personal information to gain an entry into the sweepstakes.
Useful Information about the Wingstop Survey
View more about Wingstop at their official website, while you can take their guest survey at the feedback webpage. The Wingstop survey is only open to legal residents of the US and District of Columbia who are 18-years-old or older. Any employees, family members, and household members aren’t eligible.
For completing the Wingstop survey, you will enter into their sweepstakes for the chance to win a $50 gift card to the restaurant. There is a limit of one prize per household per sweepstakes period.
The majority of Wingstop restaurants function on 11 AM – Midnight Sun – Sat hours. However, there are some that open at 10:30 AM and still run to midnight while others close up at either 10 PM or 11 PM. Check with your local Wingstop to learn more about specific hours.
Wingstop operates over 1,000 locations that are either being built or are already up and running throughout the United States and a handful of other countries. In the U.S. alone, the chain has restaurants in a total of 42 states. To find a Wingstop close by, you can check out their store locator feature.
How to Contact Wingstop
If you wish to contact Wingstop, you can call them toll free at 1-877-411-WING (1-877-411-9464). Otherwise, you can reach the company online by filling out their detailed (you must be 13-years-old or older to use these services) or through the following social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Current average ratings.